Thursday, December 15, 2011

The End of 2011

2011 is ending, and that means that I am making New Year's Resolutions. Pluralized by a lot. I'm taking on the http://DayZeroProject.com , which means that I'll be able to plan things out to my heart's content.


Of course, there are a couple of things that need to be finished in 2011: reading, for one-- I'm not about to lose the GoodReads challenge because of having to do a lot of things.


I'm also going to have 365 dares on http://WritingDares.blogspot.com before Dec 31st.


And I'm going to finish writing the Blood Feud; Riddle Rose is delegated to January 2012-- I'm not about to overload my schedule more than it has to be.


I also have to finish a spreadsheet for MilWordy, preferably before Christmas. It's going to have a looong list of challenges, books, and a word count spreadsheet.


Yeah... I don't know what I'm thinking either.


Anyway, what this means for the blog is that it's going to have a lot more updates.


For one thing, I'll be posting 1 book review here a week, as well as weekly updates (or more) on my progress in each goal. I'll also be revamping the Writing Schedule for 2012, and the Reading Schedule for 2012 will be created.


As well as a lot of other things.


Stay tuned...


amino

No comments: